This event sparkles my first blog post. I nearly lost my beloved companion - Schnauzee. He is 1.5 yr old and I always tell him "You are 10 year old already, be kwai kwai". Today, I suppose he is in his mischievous mood. While my mum opened the door to throw out the rubbish, he scurried out. Being only on the 2nd storey of the flat, my parents lost him quick enough.
They searched, for nearly an hour. No sight of Schnauzee. Luckily they know how to engage the help of my little sister and her friend and they found "the little one" sitting in the middle of the playground. Thank god, Schnauzee is alive, not injured and too tired from running. I cannot imagine if my parents had lost him, how Edward might react to this. It will definitely add a prick to our hearts. My parents and I decided not to let news of this to Edward, for the better.
We do not have a child yet and Schnauzee is like our precious baby. I really cannot imagine Edward's reaction if he hears of this event but we are really very fortunate we did not lose Schnauzee. Today, I thank my lucky stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment