Thursday, October 22, 2009

Year 2009 coming to a close...

Things seem to be going on pretty well in life for me this year, 2009, the Year of the Ox:
Financially, I have come clean of debts and is saving some money for investments.
Career-wise, I am in a stable, good and interesting job with a pretty reasonable salary.
I have a great Family who is living together with me and hubby right now and my parents are upgrading to a really nice and convenient location (CityView @Boon Keng) next year. I wished I'd gotten a unit there...
My hubby is treating me as well as usual. I'm learning to treat him better.
I've travelled twice (to Italy and then to Netherlands, Brussels and Paris) earlier this year, and am having a family holiday to Japan in Nov and might be heading Netherlands + London with hubby in Dec, during Christmas. Wow! Yess...
If everything goes well, year 2009 is certainly a fantastic year for me.

2008 is a very bad year and I'm glad I have pulled strong thru' strong and have learnt a great deal from the "unhappiness".

Now I'm just hoping that my husband have really quit gambling and smoking...

Approaching 2010 wth lots of anticipation!

There's always a silver lining on every cloud!

I thank my Ah Mi Tou Fou Buddhah and all my lucky stars and clouds and insects, whatever.
Thank you all for giving me a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment