Now I know why I cannot bring myself to truly love you again. Because I know that you have been and are still lying to me. After so much, it seems that you have not learnt. You have really taken our relationship for granted. I thought plotting a revenge will make me feel better, but at age 30, i come to realise that "revenge" is actually childish games I used to play, which in the end, I hurt myself.
Is ignorance bliss then? If I did not find that Singtel bill, will my March be better? Will I get thru' April better? 44MB of data is a lot. I know you have been using the iPhone to make bets. I have been questioning you, havent I?
If you love me enough, I dont know why you kept doing this. How much is enough? I dont know where my threshold is. I really wished that I never love again. I really wished I have not given in to your thousands apologies. Will it be a good time to break it off as you leave for Perth. Let's just wait until then and slowly let the feelings for you be faded and be taken away, with the wind, as the plane takes off...
Before that, let's give him ONE LAST CHANCE to explain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment