Human lies and especially the one closest to me. He said he had stopped smoking and I've found cigarettes and lighters, at different occassions throughout the 1 year he said he had stopped smoking. He said he is done with his debts since 3 mths ago but now he still is so tight on money every month. He even had to steal from me to return his "friends" money when is he earning almost triple of my monthly salary.
Has he always been like that, just that I choose to keep forgiving and trying to be ignorant? Is ignorance bliss after all? Should I just pretend that I did not found the lighter? What good will it do if I ask again, if I confront him again? Nothing. I will just hear his lie again. I am done doing that, SERIOUSLY.
What keep ourselves in good shape and try for a baby. Why say that when you are not doing it?? Why say that when you drink and smoke and still owe people money? Are you in good shape yourself?? Saying and not doing is just like you farting! Smelly and irritating! So stop farting and get your fucking head into reality! I am not ready to have a baby with you just yet!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment