Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An emotional Tuesday

Public holiday is taking so long to come. It is an excuse for me to be “off” from work coz my parents and hubby knows that I am daily rated and if I dont go work, they’ll like “why?? Got leave meh?”
It’s so tiring to be working everyday and not doing the kind of work that I like to do.
I’m thinking of jetting off to an island of nowhere...
Even the relaxing massage with PQ and PS yesterday dint help much...
But I love massages. It makes me feel lighter after the session.
In my facebook, i wrote," why cant i be terribly happy?"
Is it not life if we havent tasted much sadness and unhappiness? Or is it all about being contented? Who can be truly happy if they dont know about contentment, right?
One of my best friends, CG, her baby is down with UTI. I'm quite worried for her as her baby is only 6 month old. Poor boy...I want to see her and baby soon. She is the only one who offers all her savings to me when I had a problem. She is one who doesnt come from a rich family, doesnt spend much, doesnt earn much, but so willing to help me when I'm in need. I must always treasure such a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment