Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to fall in love again

After many many disappointments from him, I decided to let it go, let everything to just go with the flow for the moments. I want to choose to have a chance to be in denial, to act like I'm not affected, and have the trust that everything will fall into place in time to come. I do not want to care about this matter anymore, I just want to care about myself. I want to fall in love again, with myself, with my new life, currently, without him. I want to be obsessed with weight, with my body, with beauty, with exercising, with Yoga, with whatever. I want to do everything good there is to myself. I want to indulge, I want to be good to myself. I will be good to myself.

I have signed up a swimming course of 10 lessons with CSC, to get into water again, to build confidence and have the grace of moving in the therapeutic calmness. I will most probably sign up for either Hot Yoga with absolute yoga or 48 sessions with AMORE to get into shape while having fun at the same time. I will inject more fruits and vegetables into my diet. I will.

Looking forward to a revamped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment